Online Loans up to $10,000*
Get fast, flexible funding easier than ever before.
NetCredit Online Loans
When you need money, it can be hard to decide where to turn. Banks, friends and family, and credit cards aren’t always viable options. That’s why NetCredit’s process is entirely online — so you can apply for, receive and repay funds quickly and easily from the comfort of your own home.
Apply using a fast and easy application.
Request funds in just a matter of minutes — you’ll receive an instant eligibility decision that looks at a wide range of data points to determine whether you're eligible.
Know that your information is safe and secure.
Our site has earned a TrustedSite certification, and the application uses 128-bit encryption to guard your personal data.
Receive funds the next business day or sooner.
Approved applications are typically funded next business day. If your application is submitted before 7:00 a.m. CT Monday – Friday, you may receive your funds the same business day!
What We Offer
NetCredit and lending partner banks offer personal loans up to $10,000* and lines of credit up to $4,500.
Depending on your application and the state where you live, you might qualify for one or both of our lending products. Head to the Rates & Terms page for more details and to learn what's offered in your state.
How It Works
Check your eligibility.
See how much you can borrow in minutes with a secure application.
Review your offer.
Choose what you want and see if the available amounts and terms work for you.
Get your money.
If approved, requested funds are typically deposited the next business day or sooner.
See how simple NetCredit online loans can be.
- Jennifer’s looking for a loan to handle some outstanding expenses, but she’s having difficulty getting approved.
- Jennifer then searches online for a loan, and comes to NetCredit. Here, she can quickly check her eligibility in a matter of minutes.
- Since she is eligible for both products, Jennifer can choose between a line of credit and a personal loan. Because she is looking for a fixed payment schedule, she selects the personal loan offer.
- Jennifer is happy with the loan amount and terms she is offered, so she signs her contract. A hard credit pull is then quickly conducted for final approval, and she is approved.
- Because she submitted her application before 7 a.m. CT and was approved before 9:30 on a weekday, she received her funds later that day!
Online loans are only as secure as the company that offers them. If you want to feel more confident that the internet loan you are considering is safe, look for these indications:
- The website is using a secured internet connection. Look for a security symbol such as a lock next to the website’s URL, or make sure the URL has the “s” in https://.
- The company has a legitimate street address and phone number. Avoid companies that only use a P.O. box for a mailing address or can only be contacted by leaving a message.
- Check with the Better Business Bureau and/or reviews sites like Trustpilot. These sites make it easy to see that a business is licensed, operating legally and taking care of its customers.
Online lending products like NetCredit often provide an alternative funding solution to those who have difficulty getting approved for traditional bank loans or other forms of credit. It is certainly possible for someone with less-than-perfect credit to qualify for an online loan.
In most instances, yes. One of the primary benefits of using an online lender is how quickly you can apply for, receive and repay funds. A process that can sometimes take a bank branch or storefront lender days or even weeks to complete can be completed within minutes by an online lender.
Depending on your application and the state where you live, you may be eligible for a personal loan up to $10,000*, a line of credit up to $4,500 or both. If you're eligible for both lending products, you can choose the product that better accommodates your unique needs.
If you prefer a lump sum with a predictable repayment schedule, an installment-based personal loan may be right for you. Common uses for personal loans include debt consolidation, car repairs and major expenses.
For those looking for increased flexibility and revolving access to funds, a NetCredit line of credit is an open-end lending product that allows you to borrow funds from your Available Credit. Lines of credit are typically used to assist with unexpected expenses as they arise. For a full list of terms and definitions, visit the Line of Credit glossary page.
Whether you choose a personal loan or line of credit, you'll have fast access to funding and can build credit history with on-time payments.