Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources From NetCredit
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact the lives of nearly every person in our country (and billions throughout the world), we want to provide you with easy access to the best resources we’ve developed over the years that may help during these difficult times. We hope that these blog posts may ease the transitions into and out of this pandemic. Please remember, none of what we offer on this blog should be taken as medical advice. For the most up to date information regarding the prevention of spreading COVID-19, refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cutting Down Expenses
- Stressful times can lead to difficult decisions. Sometimes, that includes whether or not to overdraft your checking account. Read about bank overdrafts before you do something like that.
- Now as much as ever is a good time to make sure you’re getting the most out of your paycheck.
- One of the ways you may be able to cut down on your bills is to lower your cell phone bill.
- You may also want to watch out for these things you’re paying for that you may not realize are costing you money.
Taking Care of Home
- Starting to feel stir crazy while you shelter in place? Take these tips for making a smaller space feel larger!
- All this time at home could be a good time to make the most out of your garage.
- Another good way to utilize your time at home is this decluttering challenge.
- Working from home? Optimize your workspace in 7 steps.
Earning Some Extra Cash
- Looking to make some extra cash for your clothes? Read this post to get started.
- Now could also be a good time to start a side hustle. If you already have one, read this post about How to Grow Your Side Hustle Into a Successful Business.
- If you’re going to do any spring cleaning while you shelter in place, you might want to see if you can make extra money doing it.
- Where there are challenges, there are also opportunities. Check out this blog post on unusual ways to earn money — and see if any work for you!
Take Care of Your Mental and Physical Well-Being
- Has work been stressing you out during these stressful times? Read these tips for developing a better work-life balance.
- You can also check out these 12 Ways to Turn Stress Into Productivity.
- Sheltering in place doesn’t have to mean staying stationary! Check out this post on How to Get Fit on a Budget — they’re all things you can do at home!
- You can also take care of yourself inexpensively in numerous other ways. Consider these 50 Ways to Be Healthier Without Spending Any Money.